$750 GTD Holiday Poker Spectacular Tournament
There’s over $750,000 in guaranteed prize money up for grabs across two huge days, as Bovada’s $750k GTD Holiday Poker Spectacular takes over the felt these holidays.
On December 26th and January 1st, Bovada Poker has a packed schedule of events designed to boost your bankroll, including Bovada’s Holiday Doubles promotion, where we’ll be doubling-up on certain tournaments that take place at the top of the hour.
In addition, we’ll be moving some of our biggest and most popular weekly tournaments to December 26th and January 1st — namely the $100k GTD and $50k GTD events. For those two weeks, these tournaments will not run on the regular Sunday they would otherwise be scheduled for.
Qualify today to claim your share of $750,000 and make it a holiday season to remember.
Everything you need to know about the Holiday’s best poker event
- $100k GTD scheduled for December 24th moved to December 26th.
- $50k GTD (High Roller) scheduled for December 24th moved to December 26th.
- $100k GTD scheduled for December 31st moved to January 1st.
- $50k GTD (High Roller) scheduled for December 31st moved to January 1st.
- $55k in added Holiday Doubles tournaments (December 26th and January 1st)
- $170K in regularly scheduled daily guarantees (December 26th and January 1st)
How to qualify for the $750 GTD Holiday Poker Spectacular
Qualifiers for the $750k GTD Holiday Poker Spectacular run between December 15th and January 1st, with buy-ins starting from as low as $1.10. You can find the full schedule of qualifiers by simply visiting the poker software.